Nash Aguas top bills as new BUM Endorser.

We have been seeing him pretty much in BUM before he was announced as one of the brand endorsers. Nash Aguas was loved and liked by girls and BUM could not resist getting him as well. Fifteen-year-old Nash Aguas is also in that stage. Nash, who became a household name through Goin’ Bulilit, is also going through that transition, from being a child actor to a dashing, young man.
“After I did Goin’ Bulilit, I didn’t do any TV appearances and projects much. I went to the States. After three months, I got home. I wore braces. After a year, I started appearing in shows again.”
The former winner of ABS-CBN’s 2004 talent search Star Circle Quest, where he was proclaimed the Grand Kid Questor, says that a lot has changed since his Goin’ Bulilit days. His personal style in clothes, for one, has matured and has been influenced by his varied interests.
“My style depends on my current favorites,” says the 15-year-old actor. “May time na nahilig ako skateboard so gusto ko rin non ’yong skater-boy style. When I discovered the rock band My Chemical Romance naman, I wore black most of the time. Ang hindi mawawala sa aking wardrobe ay plain white T-shirt and jeans.”

Nash admits that he has a hard time mixing and matching colors. “Mahina ako sa color combination. Before, I would search in the internet for tips how guys mix and match colored pieces. I still didn’t get it. When I am not confident about my choices, I would just wear white T-shirt and jeans.”
Turns out, Nash’s preference for simplicity makes him a standout. The old-reliable white-shirt-and-jeans ensemble still is the most stylish getup for a man, especially for someone so young and promising like Nash. “I really wear BUM because its clothes really fit my style,” says Nash, who is also a talented guitarist. “Naging madali na to make my getup stylish kasi BUM has cool printed tops. I would just pair these with jeans and I’m good to go.”

BUM's latest campaign for summer called "Unleash Your RealiTee" is now out at all BUM Boutiques and leading stores nationwide.


0 comments: