Teen stars Nash Aguas and Ella Cruz join BUM as newest ambassadors



FROM GOIN’ BULILIT TO BUM AMBASSADORS. Teen stars Nash Aguas and Ella Cruz join BUM as newest ambassadors.

BUM is moving forward to a more youthful and vibrant color designs by making huge leaps welcoming into its fold four new, young brand ambassadors who best embody and reinforce BUM’s street-cred: Nash Aguas, Ella Cruz, Jane Oineza, and Diego Loyzaga. 

Nash Aguas Aeign Zackrey Nash Victoriano Aguas, known simply as Nash Aguas, is a Filipino actor. He made his television debut at the age of five on the noontime variety show, MTB after joining the program’s Batang F4 contest.

Now fifteen-year-old Nash, who became a household name through Goin’ Bulilit, is also going through that transition, from being a child actor to a dashing, young man.

After I did Goin’ Bulilit, I didn’t do any TV appearances and projects much. I went to the States. After three months, I got home. I wore braces. After a year, I started appearing in shows again.”

Source

0 comments: